How to buy Binance USD BUSD in Nigeria
You need Binance USD (BUSD) and you have Naira but you do not know how to go about doing that, here is a
tutorial on How to buy Binance USD BUSD in Nigeria with Naira in your bank account.
- Register on Nairafinex.com or login if already registered. Verify your account by submitting a govt. issued ID
after your registration. This enables you to be able to buy. If you do not have an ID, find a place to get your NIN in your area. We allow National ID card.
- As a logged in and verified user, navigate to the homepage of Nairafinex.com
- Scroll among all the coins listed until you find Binance USD with the symbol BUSD
- Click on it to expand it, and you will find other options such as BUY, SELL and Calculator.
- Click on BUY BUSD. This expands a form you need to fill
- Select the appropriate network such as TRC20, BEP20BSC, ERC20, BEP2 or as the case may be. You will notice that different networks come with different fees
- Enter the exact volume of Binance USD you wish to buy (including any fees your wallet may charge you because some wallets charge for activation). You can also decide to run your calculations in Naira or USD by changing the unit button just beside the volume. For example, if you switch the unit from BUSD to Naira and type 7800, then we assume you wish to pay N7,800 and we will show you how much Binance USD you will receive. The same applies to USD and BUSD
- Enter your wallet address where you will receive the Binance USD. Make sure it is your own wallet, so that you can confirm when you receive your coin. Download Trust Wallet app if you do not own a wallet.
- Some coins may require you to add an optional memo or tag to receive it. If your wallet shows you soemthing like that, please type it in.
- Read the estimated amount shown to you and then Click on the ACCEPT button.
- You are shown a page with detailed instructions of bank account to make payment to. The given account may belong to one of our verified customer. You must pay to this account using a bank account you own. Please avoid using any other bank account apart from one in your verified name as any other payment will be rejected and refunded to same account and your membership blocked from using our service.
- Go to your bank app, send the required amount to the given bank details and screenshot the receipt given to you
- Return to your order on Nairafinex and scroll down to upload receipt. If you cannot find your order or have left the page, simply click on the profile icon, Dashboard and locate all your pending orders.
- Once your payment reflects in the given bank account which we monitor, your Binance USD will be released to the wallet address you provided. Note that in curcumstances where there is delay in receiving your payment, the amount of Binance USD you will receive may be re-calculated using the prevalent rate.
- If you have any issues after making payment or need help figuring out the network to select, chat CryptoBoss on Whatsapp. To make your question easier, send a screenshot of the wallet you are using, showing Binance USD and the wallet address you can use to receive it, and help will come your way in less than 30min.
- If you make a mistake with your Binance USD wallet address, do not make the payment. Create a new order with correct details and then make payment. Do not make payment before creating an order. Chat CryptoBoss for any issues.
- For detailed tutorial on how to buy or sell any coin, click on GET HELP