We respect your privacy and would never share any personal identifiable information except the ones you chose to share while using the medium to express yourself such as testimonies after a perfect service. Your email and phone are private to you and will never be shared with anyone.
With a genuine court order, we can share information with law enforcement officials if there is any issue with a customer of Nairafinex.
Cookies are needed to remember your login details and to provide better services. We save cookies and to make it clear, cookies are safe.
We implement SSL technology during data transmission between your device and our server. Hence, the information are encrypted and you should feel safe while using our service.
Trading in the foreign exchange market and using leverage involve considerable risks and may cause a partial or complete loss of funds. Make sure you possess sufficient skills and experience for this activity and are aware of possible risks. If you have no trading skills, just exchange your funds and withdraw within the hours allocated for the order.
We offer a competitive rate and try to honour the rate within 1 hour. Because Bitcoin and most crypto-currency rates are unstable, values can change at anytime, and in order to minimize loss, we may use the prevailing rate at the time we received your funds with full verification carried out from our end. This means Bitcoin value will be based on when 3 confirmations were received, and Naira based on when the bank is able to process your payment, and others dependent on the exact coin you are trading.
- While buying coins, Transfer from your account (using Bank App, website or USSD) or enter the banking hall to make a cash deposit or fill a transfer form. We do not allow ATM transfer, POS transfer or transfer from an account that does not belong to you. While selling, send coin from your very own wallet so that you can provide evidence that you made payment should issues come up. In summary, buy and sell coin only from and to your personal wallets, and personal bank accounts.
- Our standard working hours are 6AM to 10PM, 7 days a week. Within these working hours, transactions take an average of 1-15minutes to process. We work outside working hours, Sundays and public holidays, but average processing time could range between 1min-6hrs. Feel free to chat us on Whatsapp and allow sometime for us to get back to you.
- If you encounter any issues concerning this transaction, please chat us on Whatsapp as shown above or send an email with the subject Order ID #XXXXX to firstname.lastname@example.org and your issues shall be resolved immediately. DO NOT CALL THE WHATSAPP LINE
- Although we process transactions outside working hours, note that some transactions could be delayed until the next working day when we have huge volume of task to process, or due to any other circumstances. Do chat us on Whatsapp when in urgent need. We are flexible!
- If your deposit gets delayed due to issues with your bank, or delay in the Blockchain network of the coin, we shall use the prevalent rate at the time we receive your payment. If payment is received outside working hours, we could use the prevalent rate at the time of processing your transaction. This is usually not a problem when your coin gets the required confirmations, or a banking transactions reflect in our account, within 1 hour of sending, and market rate isn't volatile, or when we are notified as at the time of making payment outside working hours, and we agree we can handle it instantly.
- For Swaps, we use a liquidity pool to process transactions on a first-come first-served. For big amounts that may cause slippage, the base rate is used and made public. Apart from cross-chain swaps in the same currency, we are able to perform fast transactions by converting all coins to Tether before matching with those selling the output tokens. These incur trading fees and that is why we charge a swapping fee (of whatever is greater between 0.5% or 1usdt).
- Please ensure you send the correct token to the correct given address. Sending fake tokens or test-net tokens to us will result to a total loss as we cannot operate tokens that are not listed on our platform. Always check the correct contract address of tokens on coinmarketcap.com to be sure you hold the correct token.
- Supplying an incorrect address or network can also lead to an irreversible loss.
We reserve the rights to request verification documents and further information before completing any transactions from our end if we suspect we are dealing with a suspicious person, or when a huge amount is involved.
We offer incentives to affiliate members. When their referrals make a transaction, they get some benefits. This benefit will be enjoyed until the referral makes up to 1000 transactions. We reserve the right to decide the medium and threshold rules in paying out affiliate earnings.
The next two paragraphs also explains why you need to keep your valuables in your bank account, and use our services only as a medium of exchange.
Bitcoins depend on the Distributed Bitcoin network, and other cryptocurrencies depend on their specific networks too. Failure of these networks or "secure storage" where these values are kept, as a result of hack, technical failure or other Acts of God, would mean loss of value to individual owners of the value, and we are not to be held responsible. To minimize loss in such occasions, only keep a value you can afford to lose as cryptocurrency and withdraw the equivalent in FIAT currency into your bank account.
We are not to be held responsible for failure of third party services such as web-hosting provider and bank that keep our values in the event of any unforeseen disaster.
If you have any concerns about this, please connect to us by using the support or use our contact page.
Page published 5 Years ago · 13 March 2018 14:49
Browse Other PagesReduced Network Gas fees and Minimum order updateHow to withdraw from or Deposit to a crowdfunded platform or Networking groupFind Stability in Stable coins - How to avoid volatility issues in cryptoWallets Addresses and NetworksHow to SWAP your coinsHow to Sell Crypto and Get NairaHow to buy Crypto with NairaHow To Get Verified (For Buyers Only)