How to buy Crypto with Naira
To get started with buying here on Nairafinex, please make sure that your account is already verified. This is to make sure that you pay from a bank account that belongs to you.
Filling Buy Form
- To start buying, you need to register or login if you already have an account
- Click on Home and scroll to the crypto you wish to buy, such as Bitcoin.
- This click will expand the area to reveal a BUY Bitcoin button, Sell Bitcoin button, a calculator button, alongside some pricing details. Click on the BUY Button.
- Each currency has a network, which you are advised to leave the default or ask questions if you do not know the right network to select. This network determines the network fee that will be spent to send your coin/token. For example, if your BTC can pass through the BEP20 network, this lowers your fee, as against passing through the Bitcoin network. But do not change the network unless you are very sure that your wallet supports the chosen network. For example, if you are going to receive the Bitcoin in a BEP20 wallet, your wallet will denote somewhere that this is a BEP20 wallet. You will be able to read more on networks in a help page that deals with networks.
- Enter how much Bitcoin you wish to buy. If however you wish to make your calculations in Naira, you can click the currency unit just beside the amount to switch to Naira or even Dollars. As you enter the amount, you will be shown an estimate and the fee involved. The minimum that can be bought will be shown to you if the amount you typed goes below the minimum allowed.
- Enter your wallet address, where you will receive the coin. Ensure that this wallet address matches the selected network. A mistake here will lead to loss of token. It is best to copy and paste the wallet address.
- Some coins like XRP, XLM may require memo and tags. If your wallet requires that, you will find a field for entering memo and tags. If your wallet does not require this to receive a token, you do not need to worry.
- Click on Accept button and if price has not changed by a whole lot, you will be taken to the next stage. If there were errors that prevented the submission, you will see it and make corrections. If rate has changed, you will also see it before clicking on Accept.
- On the next stage, you are given a bank account to make payment into. Make payment using your own bank account, and paying exactly the amount shown.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and upload your proof of payment, which can be a PDF or a screenshot from your bank app.
- Once the payment is received in our bank account, your order is processed. At this stage, final adjustment might be made on price if the change is significant enough. Most times, you will receive exactly the coins shown.
- Do not worry if you cannot make payment. Any order that you have not marked as paid will expire after 24 hours. You can access any order at anytime from your dashboard.
NB: If you do not own a wallet, download TRUST WALLET and use it to receive your coins. We do not store coins and tokens for customers. Refer to our tutorials on Wallets and addresses for more on that.
Page published 7 Months ago · 16 May 2021 13:11
Browse Other PagesHow to withdraw from a crowdfunded platform or Networking groupFind Stability in Stable coins - How to avoid volatility issues in cryptoWallets Addresses and NetworksHow to SWAP your coinsHow to Sell Crypto and Get NairaHow To Get Verified