How to Sell Crypto and Get Naira
To get started with selling here on Nairafinex, please make sure that you are already registered. You also need to make sure that you own the coin in your wallet address. Do not sell on someone's behalf. Ask the person to send the coin to your wallet instead, then make the SELL order.
Filling SELL Form
- To start selling, you need to register or login if you already have an account
- Click on Home and scroll to the crypto you wish to sell, such as Bitcoin.
- This click will expand the area to reveal a Buy Bitcoin button, SELL Bitcoin button, a calculator button, alongside some pricing details. Click on the SELL Button.
- Each currency has a network, which you are advised to leave the default or ask questions if you do not know the right network to select. This network determines the network fee that will be spent to send your coin/token to our wallet. For example, if your BTC can pass through the BEP20 network, this lowers your fee, as against passing through the Bitcoin network. But do not change the network unless you are very sure that your wallet supports the chosen network. For example, if you can send the Bitcoin via the BEP20 network, your wallet will denote somewhere that this is a BEP20 wallet address besides your Bitcoin balance. You will be able to read more on networks in a help page that deals with networks.
- Enter how much Bitcoin you wish to sell. If however you wish to make your calculations in Naira, you can click the currency unit just beside the amount to switch to Naira or even Dollars. As you enter the amount, you will be shown an estimate of how much BTC to send or how much Naira you will receive. The minimum that can be sold will be shown to you if the amount you typed goes below the minimum allowed.
- Enter your bank account information. Please use your own bank account.
- Click on Accept button and if price has not changed by a whole lot, you will be taken to the next stage. If there were errors that prevented the submission, you will see it and make corrections. If rate has changed, you will also see it before clicking on Accept.
- On the next stage, you are given a wallet address to send your coins to. Send the coins/tokens using a wallet that belongs to you, and paying exactly the amount shown. If your wallet charges you any fee, ensure that what we will receive in the wallet given to you after fee is deducted matches exactly what you have in the amount in this order. Feel free to abandon the order and create another if there is an error in the amount, but do not mark as paid when you have not made payment.
- Coins like XRP, XLM and BEP2 based tokens may require an extra memo or tag. When given to you alongside the address, please ensure to use it while making your payment.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and upload your proof of payment, which can be a PDF or a screenshot from your wallet app.
- Once the coin is received in our wallet with the required network confirmations, your order is processed. At this stage, final adjustment might be made on price if the change is significant enough. Most times, you will receive exactly the amount shown in your bank account.
- Do not worry if you cannot make payment. Any order that you have not marked as paid will expire after 24 hours. You can access any order at anytime from your dashboard.
NB: If you do not own a wallet, download TRUST WALLET and use it to receive your coins. We do not store coins and tokens for customers. Refer to our tutorials on Wallets and addresses for more on that. You will receive your Naira in a bank. If you wish to sell your token/coin and receive another coin, do not SELL it. Use our SWAP feature instead. SWAP feature is available from the home.
Page published 7 Months ago · 16 May 2021 13:30
Browse Other PagesHow to withdraw from a crowdfunded platform or Networking groupFind Stability in Stable coins - How to avoid volatility issues in cryptoWallets Addresses and NetworksHow to SWAP your coinsHow to buy Crypto with NairaHow To Get Verified